Elevate your kitchen’s aesthetic appeal with the natural beauty of Zodiaq® Quartz Countertops from Elite Stone & Marble. Zodiaq® countertops are engineered with pure quartz crystals, which gives them a remarkable, diamond-like sparkle. Not only are these surfaces visually appealing and unique, they are nonporous and deliver heat, scratch and stain resistance. In addition, because quartz is one of nature’s strongest materials, Zodiaq® Quartz Countertops offer extreme strength, durability and performance as well as practicality and low maintenance.
This product line can be used in a number of interiors, such as residential kitchens, food service locations, corporate and public spaces, educational environments, healthcare facilities, reception areas, retail stores and hospitality settings. Whether you’re looking for kitchen countertops, islands and backsplashes, bathroom vanities, shower and tub surrounds, wet bar tops, window sills or more, Elite Stone & Marble’s line of Zodiaq® Quartz Countertops come in a variety of colors and patterns, and can be custom-cut and installed for a wide range of design possibilities.
Advantages of Zodiaq® Quartz Countertops
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Heat, stain and scratch resistant
- Requires no sealing, polishing or reconditioning
- Does not support the growth of bacteria, mold or mildew
With simple, routine care and cleaning, Zodiaq® Quartz Countertops will retain their brilliant appearance and smooth surface for years to come. Simply clean your countertops with water and a paper towel or a damp cloth. If necessary, use a small amount of non-bleach, non-abrasive cleanser to clean stubborn or dried spills. In addition, Zodiaq® countertop surfaces do not require sealing, polishing, reconditioning or waxing to maintain their luster.
Simple Steps to Avoid Damage
- Do not use bleach
- Keep permanent markers and inks away from your Zodiaq® Quartz Countertops
- Avoid high pH cleaners, such as oven cleaners, concentrated bleach and other high alkaline cleaners
- Do not place hot items directly on countertop surfaces – use trivets or hot pads for hot skillets or roasting pans
- Keep solvents and powerful chemicals away from your countertops, such as paint removers, furniture strippers, nail polish remover, bleach and oil soaps
- Clean up spills right away – even though Zodiaq® countertops are stain-resistant when exposed to certain foods and liquids, you’ll want to clean up food and spills before they can dry
Visit Elite Stone & Marble in St. Louis today to select your new Zodiaq® Quartz Countertops! We offer a competitive pricing and a 1-year installation warranty on all of our countertops, making us your ideal countertop provider. For more information or to schedule an appointment for your home or business, Contact Us today or call 636-720-0491.